God showed Jeremiah that a broken vessel could be reshaped into something new and useful to His kingdom. He teaches us by example not to discard people but to restore them. From King David to the woman at the well, God shows us that every soul is worth salvaging and everyone deserves a second and third chance.
Church leaders are often the most vulnerable to pain and ultimate discord. So much is expected of them, and so little support is provided.
Did you Know?
• Approximately 1300 church leaders leave the ministry each month.
• A recent survey of the largest Evangelical denomination revealed that depression is the most common problem among pastors.
• Divorce and separation rank second in pastor concerns.
• Marital problems ranks third.
• Church conflict and sexual misconduct vie for fourth place.
• Infidelity and addiction to pornography are fifth and sixth.
• One denomination's counseling hotline showed marital difficulty as the number one problem of church staff, followed by sexual issues, parent-child conflicts, church discord, depression, vocational crises, and financial pressure.
Is Cornerstone Lodge for you?
If you are . . .
• Tired of the stress of the fast-paced living
• Resentful of your ministry responsibilities
• So busy helping others that you and your family are suffering
• In need of personal restoration
• More in need of counseling than those you counsel
• Feeling isolated, discouraged, or indifferent
• Experiencing ongoing relational conflicts
• Struggling with priorities
. . . we invite you to join us at Cornerstone Lodge. You'll find a supportive and loving atmosphere where you can rest, renew, and refocus.